Saturday, September 8, 2007

well...no title for this post...cuz i don't know what to name it (seriously).....well it turns out that i post here whenever i feel like...not whenever im angry (something led me to believe i'll be angry a lot more often these days...i have no idea why....) ...and i changed all the headings n borders to red (for MUFC lol) i think it looks pretty ok.....i havent really spoken to anybody at all for like two weeks...they all stop calling (exams are terrible....even when others have them)....n my birthdays in two days...i decided not to go to skool on tht day....n im curious to see how many people will call me at midnight to wish me (i'll be surprised if i get more than 3 calls...)...its pretty lonely....i should get used to the feeling...otherwise theres no way i can go n live in the mountains (not having anyone to talk to is the reason im posting this nonsense here anyway...)...n i just realized that i hardly hav any pictures of my friends with me in them...its really weird...somehow....n now people refuse to give me their pictures or take pictures with me (girls esp) cuz i can photoshop....(seriously...come on...im not going to ruin ur face....why would i??)....oh yeah...u gotta visit time.com its a nice site...their photo essays and articles are really nice...can seriously learn a lot ( i got photo of Mother Teresa when she was 18....n trust me u won believe its her...i'll put it up sumtime later)...anyway... think i'll stop this now...the posts getting too long...i'll be back soon...
...later.

No comments: