Friday, September 14, 2007

4 days after my 15th birthday

lol...im certainly not gettin very creative with my post titles......seriusly cant think of anything to name them cuz the posts generally arent about anything...i really want to make some sense....but im just too lazy to think about anything and type about it.....well...yea its been 4 days after my bday...n its definitely one of the most uneventful birthdays i had...nothing much happened....its ok though...i din expect or want anything to happen :-p .....if anythings gonna happen its gonna be this Sunday....all my friends from the trek are coming home....it'll be fun im sure....most of them think its my birthday treat (lol).....n thank god i got a holiday tomorrow...but i seriusly dunno wot to do tmrw....anyway....enough for now.....this much is enough to let the world know im still alive :-p ......later...

No comments: